Wednesday, March 3, 2010

She's Big. She's Beautiful. She's Back & Better Than Ever! Lucasi Hybrid's Big Beulah 2 Cue Is Here!!



At long last, the wait is almost over! Lucasi Hybrid's Big Beulah 2 cue is set to hit the market on March 10. I'm thrilled to say we have an advanced few on hand available for pre-order, so we can ship next week!


This cue is awesome! I loved the original Big Beulah, and I'm happy to say that Lucasi has outdone itself with this second generation--its even better than the original. This cue will truly take your break to the next level. The control it delivers is spectacular, and even after breaking over and over, (which I did the second I got my hot little hands on one) your arm doesn't get exhausted like it does with other break cues.


The grip on this model is the same super-comfortable high-traction grip as on the BB1, and I must say, it really helps with stability. I love the control I get and the great feel. I could hold this cue all day and I can't wait for you to be able to try it! I've only got a limited few on hand, so hurry and pre-order yours now before I'm out!


Some more on what makes the BB2 so special:



Lucasi Hybrid New Big Beulah 2


Huge, powerful breaks with cue ball control at a price everyone can afford!! The new advanced technology in the Big Beulah 2 delivers the performance you need on the break to give you a definite advantage.


X-Shox Dampening System™ for More Comfort


The X-Shox Dampening System™ features patent-pending shock absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap. X-Shox™ significantly reduces impact shock vibration by more than 27% compared to other cues on the market, making even your most powerful break easy on the arm.


G5 Grip Technology™ for Superior Stability


G5 Grip Technology™ boasts a distinctive pattern that provides unprecedented traction and stability for increased ball control. This allows for a more stable shot, translating into controlled “English” on the ball.


Carbon Fiber Ferrule + TSC Construction for a Shaft that’s Virtually Indestructible


Hard, powerful breaks are no danger to this amazingly strong high impact shaft. Its’ light weight and virtually indestructible ferrule combined with an eight piece radial shaft construction (TSC) makes it solid to the core. The ultimate machine to convert your energy into an explosive break.


New S4 Technology Provides the Largest Sweet Spot on the Market for Total Control


New S4 technology (Super Sized Sweet Spot) was engineered to give you an explosive reaction when your tip hits the cue ball. The massive tip size allows for ultimate control and reduces unwanted spin. But that’s not all — the super-hard tip is a composite of special polymers and Bakelite formulated for an intense break every time.



Guaranteed for Life Even Against Warpage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!