Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010 Super Billiards Expo Mashup Video + Bonus Sneak Peek of "Kiss of Death" Web Documentary

For those of you who, like me, were not able to make it out to Valley Forge this year, check out this kickass mashup video from NYC Grind!

At the end of the video is a sneak peek of NYC Grind's new 12-week documentary-style web series, "Kiss of Death," which is set to debut on Tuesday @ 8 p.m. This series will follow NY-based female team "Kiss of Death" (comprised of 2009 BCAPL National Women's Open 8-Ball Champions Gail Glazebrook, Borana Andoni, Olga Gashkova, Michele Li, Emily Duddy & NYC Grind editor Alison Fischer) on their path to the 2010 National Championships in Las Vegas in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!