Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Check Out Our New Cue Line! Introducing... Orchid Cues

A custom traditional cue look, without the custom price.


Pool Cue Guru is pleased to announce that a new line of cues has been added to our already awesome selection. We just started carrying Orchid cues and are proud to be one of the first online retailers in the US to carry the brand.


These cues retail for $49.99 and feature a true curly maple wrap; a quality feature simply unheard of at this price point until now. Snap yours up now, before they're sold out! At PCG's super-low price of $39.99, these cues are bound to go fast!


Check out our wide variety of Orchid cues here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!