Friday, June 4, 2010

What To Watch This Weekend: VNEA International Championships Team Finals on OTBnTV

Here's what to watch this weekend from the pool world this weekend in between pre-summer backyard BBQs.

Valley National Eight-Ball League Association (VNEA) Team Finals

OTBnTV will be streaming the 2010 VNEA International Championships team finals live via the web on Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5.

Coverage kicks off on Friday at 2:00 p.m. (PST) and continues Saturday, starting at 9:00 a.m. (PST).

Check it out at OTBnTV.

Event top finishes will be posted on the VNEA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!