Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Professor Q-Ball Performs Pool Magic

This is pretty cool.

Watch Professor Q-Ball Paul Frankel perform his recently-revised but still amazing "Magic Moment with 16 Balls" magic trick demonstrated recently at High Pockets in Memphis, Tennessee.

The refined "Magic Moment" takes two hours to set up (the original took three) and the number of card decks used has been reduced. The original "Magic Moment" was performed for the Dr. Cue International Talent Search, "In Search Of Cue-Dean-E" in November 2009. Professor Q-Ball was one of eight audition finalists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!