Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9-Ball The Movie Adds Duchess of Doom and Pool Prodigy Keith O'Dell To The Cast

Production is wrapping on the independent feature film "9-Ball", which is slated to be part of an International release some time this fall.

Recent cast additions include BCA Hall of Fame and World Champion pool player Allison Fisher, the "Duchess of Doom" and 3-year old pool prodigy Keith O'Dell, Jr.

Check out Keith O'Dell in this feature story from CBS 6 Albany, NY



For up to the minute information on 9-Ball The Movie, check out the Facebook Fan Page and Main Street Productions' website.

Production Videos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!