Friday, May 14, 2010

World Pool Masters Day 2 Results

Day 2 of the World Pool Masters saw 16 players eliminated, while 16 more players places were ensured slots in Friday's round of 32.


Players advancing to Friday

Group 5: Darren Appleton, Marcus Chamat, Dennis Orcollo, Ricky Yang

Group 6: John Schmidt, Rodney Morris, Jayson Shaw, Johnny Archer

Group 7: Stevie Moore, Thomas Engert, Charlie Williams, Toru Kuribayashi

Group 8: Karl Boyes, Lo Li-wen, Ralf Souquet, Ernesto Dominguez


The final 32 matches will be single-elimination race to 9 and start at Noon on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!