Friday, May 21, 2010

NYC Grind's Kiss of Death Web Series Episode 8: "Vegas Bound"

The eighth episode of NYC Grind's 12-week web series "Kiss of Death" is now available. This series, which originally airs weekly on YouTube and Blip.tv (Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. EST), follows the ladies of the team "Kiss of Death" throughout the weeks leading up to the BCAPL National 8-Ball Championships, where they will compete in the Masters Team Division.

In this episode ("Vegas Bound"), the team prepares for the 34th Annual BCAPL 8-Ball Championships, where the girls will compete in individual, doubles and team competitions. Also, sixth team member Alison Fischer gets in some practice at Mickey's Billiards in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!