Tuesday, May 25, 2010

APA Team Name Contest

The APA is holding a team name contest open until July 5 to teams qualified for the 2010 National Team Championships. To enter, fill out the form on www.poolplayers.com telling the story behind your team name.

Selected entrants will be posted on www.poolplayers.com from July 14 to August 13 for voting. Winners will be named for each National Championship category (8-Ball Open, 8-Ball Ladies, 9-Ball). Winning teams will be photographed at the tournament and will be included in the American Poolplayer® Magazine Fall Edition. Each winning team member will receive a commemorative plaque containing a laminated copy of the magazine article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!