Thursday, November 11, 2010

What to Watch This Weekend: November 13-14

Its all about the ladies this weekend on ESPN2 and on the web.


November 13-14

OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball Tour Season Finale
Casper's
San Leon, TX

Watch the action live on the OB Cues Tour UStream Channel.


November 14

Watch Jasmin Ouschan, Kim Shaw, Monica Webb & Kelly Fisher battle it out at the WPBA Atlanta Classic

WPBA Atlanta Classic Semifinal Round #1
ESPN2 from 1-2 p.m. (EST)

WPBA Atlanta Classic Semifinal Round #2
ESPN2 from 3-4 p.m. (EST)

Check your local listing for the exact times in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!