Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Maryland State 10-Ball Championship Videos

Videos from the Maryland State 10-Ball Championships courtesy of Inside Pool Magazine. The 2010 Maryland State 10-Ball Championships were hosted by Champion Billiards and Sports Cafe in Frederick, MD November 6-7.

Megan Smith vs. Brianna Miller



Linda Shea vs. Brianna Miller



Mike Wilson vs. Kevin West



Ryan McCreesh vs. Roger Riley



Matt Krah vs. Manny Chau



Matt Krah vs. Josh Brothers



Brett Stottlemeyer vs. Adam Kielar



Brett Stottlemeyer vs. Adam Kielar 2



Josh Brothers vs. Adam Kielar



Mike Sigel vs. Adam Kielar



Mike Sigel vs. Josh Brothers in the Maryland State 10-Ball Championship Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!