Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Johnny Archer To Square Off Against Dennis Hatch In December 3 Challenge Match

2010 Mosconi Cup Team U.S.A. players Dennis "The Hatchet Man" Hatch and Johnny "The Scorpion" Archer will square off in a challenge match at Billiards Ink in Englewood, CO, on December 3, 2010.

The exhibition will kick off with pool education, followed by a challenge match between Archer and Hatch, a Q&A Session, and a team of top local players racing to five Mosconi Cup style against Archer and Hatch. Spectators will also get the chance to match up against these top players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!