Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Billiard Art Roundup

A collection of billiard-themed art from around the web. Please visit each showcased billiards artist's website for further information.

Billiard balls from the legendary Lego artist Nathan Sawaya. His sculptures are amazing!
Website




Photorealistic 10-ball created in Photoshop by Shaytu Schwandes.
Online portfolio



Cool photograph of biker chick at a pool hall by Italian photographer Simone Romeo.
Website


Original painting by western billiards artist Kay Beaubien
Website


Original painting by artist Mike Bond
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!