Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What To Watch Next Weekend: GB9 Northern Masters Live Webcast

Next weekend, watch live coverage of event two in Europe's hottest national 9-ball tour--the Northern Masters.

This two-day event takes place at the Barcelo Blackpool Imperial Hotel in Blackpool, England, and will be webcast live at www.cuesport.tv

Recent WPA World 8-Ball Champion Karl Boyes is slated to play, along with four-time World and World Masters Champion Tony Drago.

Live broadcasts will air from 11 a.m. through 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 24 and Sunday, April 25, culminating in Sunday evening's GB9 Northern Masters Final.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!