Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NYC Grind's Kiss of Death Web Series Episode 3: "KOD On the NYC Grind"

The third episode of NYC Grind's 12-week web series "Kiss of Death" is now available. This series, which originally airs weekly on YouTube and Blip.tv (Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. EST), will follow the ladies of the team "Kiss of Death" throughout the weeks leading up to the BCAPL National 8-Ball Championships where they will compete in the Masters Team Division.

In this episode ("KOD on the NYC Grind"), team members Emily Duddy and Borana Andoni meet up in NYC to compete in the National Amateur Pool League with their league team "I'd Hit That." Afterwards, the ladies meet up with KOD team members Michele Li and Olga Gashkova in Brooklyn to participate in one of the toughest "open" weekly tournaments in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!