Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to Watch This Weekend: Weekend of October 8

The Predator World 14.1 Tournament is underway at Breakers Billiards in Clifton, NJ. Brackets have been drawn and matches got started yesterday, October 5, at 5:00 p.m.

Top seeds in the 48-player field include:
Stephan Cohen
Mika Immonen
Oliver Ortmann
Johnny Archer
Thorsten Hohmann
Huidje See
Lo Li Wen
Charlie Williams
Mike Sigel
Max Eberle
Jasmin Ouschan
Jonni Fulcher
Tony Robles
Danny Barouty
Steve Lipsky
Nick Van Den Berg
Ralf Eckert

Fans who can't make it to New Jersey can follow the action through AZBilliard's online brackets and watch selected matches online at www.accu-stats.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!