Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vote for Your Favorite APA Team Name! Voting Open Until August 13

Voting for the APA Team Name Contest is now open. Voting is open to everyone and will remain open until August 13. One vote per person is permitted.

Winning teams will have their photograph taken at the National Championship and a story with the teams' photo will be included in the Fall Edition of The American Poolplayer magazine. Each winning team member will also receive a commemorative plaque with a laminated copy of their magazine article.


VOTE

8-Ball Open Team Finalists

9-Ball Team Finalists

8-Ball Ladies Finalists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!