Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shanelle Loriane Inks Deal with #1 Philippine Hair Care Brand

Hot Guamanian pool player Shanelle Loraine recently won an endorsement deal with Cream Silk, the Philippines’ #1 hair care brand and will be appearing in a series of Cream Silk ads and TV commercials in the near future.

Check out the first Cream Silk Ad:




According to her managers’ website, Shanelle is currently ranked #1 Woman’s player in Guam and won 2nd place in a recent Women’s Trickshot Challenge. Shannelle’s popularity in the Philippines has been booming since her debut at the Women's World 10-Ball Championship last June and recent 3rd place finish with partner Lee Van Corteza at the World Mixed Doubles Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!