Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black Widow wins 2010 Louie Roberts Action Award @ Derby City Classic

Photo from AZBilliards.com

Black Widow Jeanette Lee recently won the 2010 “St. Louie” Louie Roberts Action and Entertainment Award at the Derby City Classic. With this award, Lee, who won with over 90 percent of the votes, will join the exclusive list of previous winners and will be added to the Louie Roberts Action and Entertainment banner at the Derby City Classic tournament room. Lee will also be granted free tournament entry and hotel accommodations at the DCC for life.


Coverage from AZ Billiards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!