Monday, January 10, 2011

Top Ranked Jasmin Ouschan Walks Away With A Masters Win

Image courtesy of connect.in.com

The WPBA Masters concluded this weekend in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, with #1 ranked Jasmin Ouschan walking away with the win. Ouschan defeated #3 ranked Karen Corr 7-6, earning the title.


WPBA Masters Results
1st Jasmin Ouschan
2nd Karen Corr
3rd Kelly Fisher
4th Monica Webb


Full Scoring Brackets

Further info from the WPBA

The WPBA Masters will air on ESPN Sunday, March 20 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. EST. Check your local television listing for the exact air time in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!