Monday, January 17, 2011

Manila To Host Two Major International Pool Tournaments In Spring 2011

Manila, Philippines is set for a busy first half of the year as it hosts both the Philippine National Open Pool Championships and the World Ten-Ball Championship.

The busy pool season will open April 16-20, with the Philippine National Open Pool Championships, which will be played in Manila Bay's World Trade Center's main hall. The World Ten-Ball Championship will follow May 9-15, and is expected to bring over 200 top international players and hundreds of billiards officials and enthusiasts from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!