Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Henry Ugartechea Elected President by the USBA Board

Henry Ugartechea, the Southeast Regional Director, has been elected to the office of interim-President by the USBA Board of Directors to replace the recently vacated position held by Bruce Warner. Henry will be in office until June 1, 2011. If Henry and the Board agree to continue the arrangement, then he will serve the rest of his term until March 1st, 2014. Henry and the Board are currently seeking his replacement in the Southeast Region.

We wish Henry the very best in his new position.

By USBA Staff - 2010-12-27
Reprinted from AZBilliards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!