Friday, September 24, 2010

What to Watch This Weekend: September 25-26

Since I jumped the gun and posted my usual Friday pool tournament winner recap yesterday (what can I say? I was excited for the weekend!), here is a preview of this weekend's live pool feeds.


The China Open
Shanghai, China

Watch it live here or here.

Scoring brackets on AZBilliards.com.

Play runs from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (EST)


Friday, September 24 - Sunday, September 26
Cajun Classic
Cuesports, Thibideaux

Watch it at PoolActionTV.


Saturday, September 25
Monthly Preacher Ronn One-Pocket Event
Kolby's Corner Pocket, Phoenix, AZ

Watch it at OnTheRailTV.com.

Action starts at 12:00p.m. (MST) and will run through the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!