Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dressing Up Ness: A Short Film From Kiss of Death's Borana Andoni


Kiss of Death member Borana Andoni recently wrote, directed and acted in a short (23 minute) film about two friends helping each other break through in the pool world. Neslihan Gurel also stars in the film. Dressing Up Ness will debut on September 15 at www.go4pool.com. The website will charge a few dollars for the film and most of the funds will be given to Borana and Neslihan to help fund future tournaments.


Check out the trailer and interviews with the stars at http://www.go4pool.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!