Monday, April 27, 2009

3 Worst Pool Cue Chalking Mistakes

Here are 3 simple pool cue chalking mistakes to avoid.

  • Too Hard! The best way to apply pool cue chalk is with light brush strokes covering the entire tip of the pool cue.
  • Not Enough! Make sure and apply cue chalk to the entire tip to prevent miscues. I personally like Masters cue chalk for the best consistency. Apply cue chalk before every shot.
  • Grinding! That is a sure fire way to wear your pool cue tip down quickly. Brush over the tip lightly with your cue chalk.

Shop PoolCueGuru for all of your billiard supply needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!