Friday, June 17, 2011

China's Xiao Fang Fu, Britain's Chris Melling Take Home China Open Gold

Before an estimated television audience to over ten million, Xiao Fang Fu beat out fellow Chinese and defending tournament champion Chen Siming 9-3 to take the China Open Championship title. This is Fu's second major tournament win in the last year, after September's World 9-ball Championship title.

For more on the win, check out AZBilliards.com

Over on the men's side, Britian's Chris Melling overtook Chinese Taipei's Hsu Kai Lan 11-3 to capture the title.

For more on the men's tournament, see InsidePool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!