Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rock Solid Hit and Affordable! Players G-2252 Pool Cue Review

I like this Players cue for its affordability and classic design. At only $79.19, this Players cue has a rock solid hit and feels like a much more expensive cue. The genuine black and white double pressed Irish linen was tight and smooth, not rough or bumpy like I usually find on pool cues under $100.

The shaft is 100% north American grade "A" hard rock maple with a pro taper sealed with french cue wax. It's always a treat to have a value priced cue literally glide through my fingers for a really smooth stroke.

Smart styling is what you get when you play with a Players G-2252. This cue features a decal designed with Mother of Pearl accents and white double points surrounded by black inlay on dark fancy birds-eye maple veneers.

The Players G-2252 comes standard with high gloss super "UV" finish, a high impact ferrule, and a lifetime guarantee against warpage! Virtually unheard of features for a pool cue that is under a hundred dollars. I like this pool cue and you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!