Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unbelievable Pool Cue Prices on Ginger Wizard Cues

Dave Pearson, a great friend of mine, is the World Record Holder for Speed Pool. Not sure what Speed Pool is? Well, you try to run as many 15 ball racks that you can in a timed event. His current Guiness Book record is 26.5 seconds. And he pockets the 8 ball last!

See more about Dave at his web site Pool Sensations.

I have taken some of his best selling personally designed cues and added a Lucasi Hybrid Shaft. Threw in his Pool dvd to boot. The whole package only costs $159.20 saving you over $200 dollars. Click here for this Lucky Break Special.

Shop PoolCueGuru Now! Start saving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!