Monday, September 14, 2009

Rooting for Vivian Villarreal at the Galveston World Classic 2009

I had the opportunity to play Vivian Villarreal," The Texas Tornado" several years ago in an exhibition match that she was doing for charity. She was an excellent ambassador for billiards. Vivian was gracious, funny, entertaining, and played to win. I hope that she does well in the Galveston World Classic. Go Vivian!

Most of the professional billiards players have a great attitude when playing with their fans. Billiards is such an accessible sport. I mean how many people have played golf with Tiger Woods? He is pretty much untouchable. If you really want to play with any major pool player in the world, it really is possible. That is really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Las Vegas, Nevada
I love pool! Especially cues...I have over 35 cues personally and seem to find a new reason to get one all the time. I started PoolCueGuru.com to support my cue buying habit and I love it!